Adhyaya – Dance Chapters’
For every shining star, there are a million waiting to be discovered.
You love dance with a fierce passion. You practice, practice, practice. You haven’t gone out partying for months. Your ferocious discipline scares your friends.
You’re just what we’re looking for.
At Nritarutya, we understand that showcasing talent to the right audience, in the right setting, is sometimes much more arduous than finding – or developing – the talent itself.
Performance is essential for artistic growth, and through Adhyaya, Nritarutya will fund, promote, and market your talent through specially organized events. We’ll help you take your passion and serve it, hot, before a select, appreciative audience. It doesn’t matter what form your dance takes: rest assured it will be wrapped in the right packaging. And we let the art lovers, fellow dancers, impresarios, talent scouts and critics make up their own minds.
To us, Adhyaya is a celebration of our art. For you, it’s an opportunity to do what you love while we handle backroom duty. At last count, we’d invested twelve years worth of sweat in that backroom, so we like to say we know what we’re doing.
So far, we’ve put together four Adhyayas featuring:
- ”Rising – A Kathak and Contemporary dance recital by Aakash Odedra, U.K”
- A Bharatnatyam recital by Kum.Haritha and Kum.Rajamally from Kalakshetra, Chennai.
- A Contemporary Dance performance by Ms.Maja Dobrac, Croatia.
- A Kathak recital by Sri Anuj Mishra; disciple of Pandit Arjun Mishra
- A Contemporary Dance performance by Sandra and Shyamala, of Postnatyam, USA.
- A Contemporary Dance performance by Veena Basavarajaiah, India.
- An Odissi recital by Kum. Pavithra Reddy, from Nrityagram Dance Village.
- A Kathak recital by Kum. Jayanthi Eswarputhi; renowned disciple of Pandit Birju Maharaj.